Sage Peachtree is a very popular, easy to use accounting software that is in use by many businesses. There are five versions of the program from which the users can choose. They are First, Pro, Complete, Premium and Quantum. The users of the Peachtree program can email invoices, reports, receipts and additional materials with the Microsoft Outlook program. You will be able to synchronize the customer, vendor and employee contact data in Peachtree with Outlook contacts while using the Peachtree Complete, Quantum or Premium versions. The Outlook repair and help tips that are shared below will help you to integrate the Peachtree accounting in Microsoft Outlook.
Setting Up Email Options For Customers
- Turn on your computer and open the Peachtree program
- Click on the Maintenance and Customers option. You can then select a customer from the customer list. Enter the email address of the customer in the General tab. Next, click on the Sales Info tab.
- From the Form Options sections, select Email for the delivery method.
Setting Up Email Options For Vendors
- From the Vendor list, you can select a vendor.
- In the General tab, you can now enter the email address of the vendor and then click on the Purchase info tab.
- Choose Email as the delivery method in Form Options.
Sending Report Through Email
- Click on the Reports & Forms, then select Forms and choose a form. You can then click on the Preview and Print option on the right side of the screen.
- If you wish to choose specific criteria, you can make the selection in Preview and Print and then click on the Refresh List button.
- Choose the Email Options tab. Select the Email option under the Actions section and then click on Email.
Synchronizing Contact Information With Outlook
- Open the Peachtree program
- Click on the File option and then select Sync with Outlook. This will make sure that your customer, vendor and employee information are synced with the Outlook program.
- You can modify the synchronization settings if you wish to do so.
These are the steps to integrate the Peachtree accounting software in the Outlook program. If you have any doubts regarding any of the steps, you can contact the Outlook repair and help team. They will be able to help you finish the steps successfully without encountering any Outlook errors.